We are Goods !
Goods is a leading commerce logistics platform that helps companies automate and orchestrate their B2C, B2B and B2B2C logistics operations. We combine enterprise resource planning, warehouse management, and ecommerce logistics into one powerful, flexible and easy-to-use platform.
We are looking for an Implementer to work cross-functionally with our teams and join our mission to simplify commerce logistics. If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing start-up and play a pivotal role, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with customers and internal Colleagues to ensure system stability
- Work closely with R&D and Product for problem-solving and escalations
- Become a first level support to our customers for any technical issues
- Learn and understand business process, both on the technical and business sides, and perform test scenarios to validate them within the system
- Provide suggestions to improve the features currently in use
- Check and validate system behavior via SQL queries
- Experience in customer-facing positions where you’ve managed the needs and pain points of end users
- Extremely organized, focused and can manage large workloads while supporting end users and working on QA tasks.
- At least 1 year experience with SQL – Must
- At least 1 year experience as technical support
- At least 1 year experience with SaaS solutions
- English level: highly proficient in spoken and written English – Must
Native English speaker – Advantage
- Experience with business processes especially logistics and ecommerce – Advantage
- Great technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong debuggability skills
- Knowledge of the following tools: SQL, Postman, Jira, and ERP systems